• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

14 Days?!

RAS

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of Finitos that I wear everyday. I haven't found any other glasses that I like as much, so I'm looking for another pair. I was at Oakley HQ today to see if they could help, and they recommended this forum. Bummed I can't view the marketplace until I've been a member for 14+ days and post 15 times. So now you'll probably see a bunch of stupid posts from me. Sorry!

Its not quit that easy, stupid posts just to get your count will be deleted and you will be back to 0. Be patient and welcome to the forum.:welcome:

Thanks. Everyone there was very helpful. I just wish I they were able to help me get new lenses. I'm hoping the forum will help.

Thanks for letting me know. Was going to PM you, but don't know how. I see you're in SoCal and ride. (Me too.)

Juliet lenses are pretty easily accessible. The "Finito" etching, however, will be very difficult.

We have people around here who can laser etch lenses, but it tends to be frowned upon to try and recreate limited items like that.

Back