• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 last purchases

tgv

Oakley Beginner
Texas
I have ordered 2 planet x redux from two different web stores one was like 107.00 and the other 105.00
and both pairs had defects on the paint and the temple was slightly crooked. Oakley has them for 163.00 I don't understand I had ordered from one of the stores before. I guess Oakley sells them the defected pairs.

I have ordered 2 planet x redux from two different web stores one was like 107.00 and the other 105.00
and both pairs had defects on the paint and the temple was slightly crooked. Oakley has them for 163.00 I don't understand I had ordered from one of the stores before. I guess Oakley sells them the defected pairs.
Crooked temple? Pics?

Glasses dont sit flush on a flat surface they wobble.
I sent them back already just wondering if I need to buy straight from oakley when the price is to good to be true.

Glasses dont sit flush on a flat surface they wobble.
I sent them back already just wondering if I need to buy straight from oakley when the price is to good to be true.
Ahh ok. Might be for the best, with a coupon code or Black Friday coming up you can probably get them from oakley for the same price

Edit: although Lux quality control hasn’t been impressive as of late

Back