• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2023-2024 NBA season/playoffs 🏀

Sorry a$$ LeBriana is such a bad sport. He should have congratulated the Suns and his best friend CP3. Jordan would have done that.

That’s the thing ain’t it. They haven’t played together very much.
The Jazz are a great TEAM. The whole team can score and the players know there roles They remind me of the the 2004 Pistons that won the Championship and the Nets are the 2004 Lakers. Harden ain’t played anyone yet. He always plays good in the regular season and is a headcase in the playoffs in the West. The East has been trash for years.
Had the Nets big three played all year I totally agree with you but they haven’t. Therefore, I’m not totally convinced they gonna win the Championship. That and the fact there’s too many Alpha Dogs on that team.
Be we shall see! As long as LeBriana doesn’t win the Championship I’m happy:)
I love Durant though.
They don't need to play much together to know they're not gonna get beat...

They don't need to play much together to know they're not gonna get beat...
They have three of the top five players. So I see where your coming from. I’m just not sold on the other players. Had Griffin been in his prime I would agree with you.

They have three of the top five players. So I see where your coming from. I’m just not sold on the other players. Had Griffin been in his prime I would agree with you.
That's the thing

you could literally put Lance Stephenson or Joe Smith on the Nets and they would ride coattails all the way to a ring hahaha !!!

The Nets starting 5 could be Ky, Harden, Durant, Michael Jackson's corpse and the Hornets Buzz Mascot and they'd win 70 games....

That's the thing

you could literally put Lance Stephenson or Joe Smith on the Nets and they would ride coattails all the way to a ring hahaha !!!

The Nets starting 5 could be Ky, Harden, Durant, Michael Jackson's corpse and the Hornets Buzz Mascot and they'd win 70 games....
That’s the funniest things I’ve read in a while🤣 Michael Jackson’s corpse and Hornets Buzz Mascot:):)

@Ventruck lookslike your tras team is gonna get bounced TONIGHT!!! T R A S H
It really never surprised me. AD has been and is always glass, and I saw this being the very pitfall of this team. I thought the Trez and Schroder signings were solid, but losing Dwight and McGee would cost us.

I mean yeah, nice to get that ring last season, but it's another in a bucket of rings. Call it first world problems. I would've gone after another championship by trying to keep building up.

Look at Lonzo and Ingram now.
Look at lmfao Kuzma. People were so high on him and I knew people were so short-sighted in his one-dimensional game.

Last edited:
See that flippers team!!!! I was expecting that leonard performance from james, but ohhhhh boy he suck balls 😪 unreal maybe i was expecting too much from a 36 yr old dude 😒.

Back