• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The United States nuked Japan, how do you feel about that. Should you americans not have done that?
That’s an interesting question. Considering I was not alive during that time, it’s difficult to come up with an answer. Nuclear options should hopefully never be an option ever again...only time will tell.

That was during a world war though, quite different than the current situation.

What are your thoughts?

I do recall you wanting to nuke and wipe China...Genocide seems pretty hateful. Just saying
See, this is precisely what I'm talking about @zcrxsi. No one else felt like @TomTucker was condoning genocide. Zax takes most things to racist perspective. He's done this countless times when people criticize china for their handling of SARS-Cov-2. He injects the racial undertones himself, where most of the time, they don't even exist!

That’s an interesting question. Considering I was not alive during that time, it’s difficult to come up with an answer. Nuclear options should hopefully never be an option ever again...only time will tell.

What are your thoughts?
Its laughable that you think China isn't at war with the world, especially the western world!

What are your thoughts?
Well, you could say the situation is even worse now. Japan back then was not a threat to the whole world. Only America was really fighting them. China now is a worldwide threat, they continue to unleash one disease after another on the rest of the world, starting back in the day with the plague that killed over half of Europe, then came SARS and now Covid-19.

Did the Japanese kill over 1 million people in WW2? maybe..... did China in 2019-20 .... yes, must definitely... and we are still counting the death, the number is still rising!

My thoughts about the nuclear bombs on Japan? Well, they would not surrender, a ground war/invasion would have meant a lot more allied soldiers dead. So i guess to save lives, they had to end lives.

Well, you could say the situation is even worse now. Japan back then was not a threat to the whole world. Only America was really fighting them. China now is a worldwide threat, they continue to unleash one disease after another on the rest of the world, starting back in the day with the plague that killed over half of Europe, then came SARS and now Covid-19.

Did the Japanese kill over 1 million people in WW2? maybe..... did China in 2019-20 .... yes, must definitely... and we are still counting the death, the number is still rising!

My thoughts about the nuclear bombs on Japan? Well, they would not surrender, a ground war/invasion would have meant a lot more allied soldiers dead. So i guess to save lives, they had to end lives.
You can't reason with unreasonable people. China is a worldwide threat on numerous levels!

FB_IMG_1602965890002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back