• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

An Everyday Saga of Watch Buying on Ebay.

Its all in how you ship it... slide a birthday card in the box and claim it to be a $100 watch as gift and suddenly the import taxes go down... I mean how are they going to argue when there is a birthday card in the box right? 😆
Ah, I wondered how some of the Oakley Glasses had magically just arrived unscathed in the post !!!! Of course that crossed my mind, however, what happens if that $100 package goes missing !!!! Admittedly in all my transactions, this has never happened well done postal service.

Ah, I wondered how some of the Oakley Glasses had magically just arrived unscathed in the post !!!! Of course that crossed my mind, however, what happens if that $100 package goes missing !!!! Admittedly in all my transactions, this has never happened well done postal service.
I just risk it... not from just any country though... it has to be european or up there where the polar people live... no brazil mexico BS... I figure by now I have bought and sold enough that if one went missing I am still way ahead