• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was tons of fraud just not the type of fraud you’re expecting. When state supreme courts change election law as they did in at least two states to:
-allow mail in ballots to be counted after Election Day
-allow mail in ballots to be counted that had mismatched or no signature at all
-allow mail in ballots to be counted that had no postmark

that’s judicial fraud.

Specifically, in PA, the state legislature and ONLY the state legislature were enumerated with the power to make/change/amend election laws. Pennsylvania’s constitution is very clear about that.

Point being, there’s always going to be some level of fraud, however, it’s not enough to sway the results

That’s not what I’m saying. The law states any ballots received after 830pm on Election Day are to be discarded. The state Supreme Court changed that to 6pm on Friday (3 days after the election) which they do not have the constitutional authority to do.

The judicial branch cannot change law as they did. Reason? Because those courts are not represented by the people. Instead of being elected, they are appointed.

That is why the legislator and only the legislature has the power to create/change/amend laws. There is a reason why separation of powers exists between the three branches of government.
I know, I was just being stupid hah.
Didn’t they set aside those ballots that were late?

That’s not what I’m saying. The law states any ballots received after 830pm on Election Day are to be discarded. The state Supreme Court changed that to 6pm on Friday (3 days after the election) which they do not have the constitutional authority to do.

The judicial branch cannot change law as they did. Reason? Because those courts are not represented by the people. Instead of being elected, they are appointed.

That is why the legislator and only the legislature has the power to create/change/amend laws. There is a reason why separation of powers exists between the three branches of government.

Weren’t there states that allowed people to register and vote the American day? That seems crazy to me....maybe just because PA has a cutoff and that’s what I’m familiar with.

Weren’t there states that allowed people to register and vote the American day? That seems crazy to me....maybe just because PA has a cutoff and that’s what I’m familiar with.
There's same day registration and voting in IL. I ended up doing that in 2008.

I know, I was just being stupid hah.
Didn’t they set aside those ballots that were late?

They were supposed to but I’m not sure they did, plus once the outer envelope is removed and discarded you won’t be able to tell which ones came in late so it’s a giant cluster**** either way

• Wow
Reactions: Zax
They were supposed to but I’m not sure they did, plus once the outer envelope is removed and discarded you won’t be able to tell which ones came in late so it’s a giant cluster**** either way

Just revote...the laws have gone out the window anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back