• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

I never considered that guy as a real president, But what I did find out was real was TDS. That people were driven to such hatred for one person, that they would be blinded to the wrongdoings of their own party. Are you really trying to convince people that one party stands for good while the other is evil?

I never considered that guy as a real president, But what I did find out was real was TDS. That people were driven to such hatred for one person, that they would be blinded to the wrongdoings of their own party. Are you really trying to convince people that one party stands for good while the other is evil?
The brainwashing to completely hate this guy was pretty strong and non-stop. You have the type of people who just want to go along with and just fit in with the crowd. There was this hypnotist show I saw one time where he took around 10 people. 7 people got hypnotized and maybe 3 were just sitting there and it wasn’t taking with them, so he excused them back to the audience. Even then I was a bit skeptical until one of the guys who was hypnotized was getting mad at his friends after the show because they were laughing at him. Some people are just weak minded.

I haven't defended anyone. I've posted some memes to show some stuff he has done. Your getting upset and attacking me because your boy is getting in trouble. I could care less about Biden.
How did I attack you again?
sheep.PNG

I had to laugh when I first heard the words for TDS. I thought it was a joke actually. Till I started seeing stuff like, use hatred for the guy as justification to start riots and destroy property. And it's OK to become unlawful, as long as you say it's because you hate that guy in particular. Use hatred for one guy as the justification to get in the faces of people of differentiating views, and harass and demean a total stranger you really don't know in public. And it's ok, as long as you come out and say it's because you just hate that other guy so much.

I had to laugh when I first heard the words for TDS. I thought it was a joke actually. Till I started seeing stuff like, use hatred for the guy as justification to start riots and destroy property. And it's OK to become unlawful, as long as you say it's because you hate that guy in particular. Use hatred for one guy as the justification to get in the faces of people of differentiating views, and harass and demean a total stranger you really don't know in public. And it's ok, as long as you come out and say it's because you just hate that other guy so much.
I’ve disliked politicians before, but once they are out of power and have no influence over my life, i couldnt care less about them anymore. But these people with TDS can’t get Trump out of their heads. They are obsessed.

Blowing up pipelines of your adversaries ?
The funny thing is, the pipe ended up at your/our allies, it was built by numerous countries

-
Nord_Stream_ceremony.jpg

So to inflict damage on Russia, Joe and the gang carried out a terrorist attack in foreign waters that harmed the United States' allies in Europe. Just insane!

Nord Stream 1 - Wikipedia

-
-
-
This is a proxy war, the United States Vs. Russia ......... for what reason i have yet to figure out, since Ukraine is not even a EU or NATO member!
Why is the US and Joe hellbent on prolonging this war!

-
27278.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve disliked politicians before, but once they are out of power and have no influence over my life, i couldnt care less about them anymore. But these people with TDS can’t get Trump out of their heads. They are obsessed.
This guy Jimmy Kimmel, must be one of the worst., he is going on 6 year!

All his monologues are still about Donald Trump !

Why? Probably because of the views, look at this overview of videos where Trumps name is seen, close to a million or two views.
His other videos...... not a fraction of that.
-
-
https://www.youtube.com/user/JimmyKimmelLive/videos

Hate-hatred are words being used by the media way too much, in an attempt to incite those types of feelings. They keep saying how everyone hates one another because of political views. They are succeeding in splitting apart friends and family because of the weak minded.

Term limits for congress and the senate will help to eliminate the career corrupt politician. They should be serving in buildings with glass walls. Are they not PUBLIC servants?

Hate-hatred are words being used by the media way too much, in an attempt to incite those types of feelings. They keep saying how everyone hates one another because of political views. They are succeeding in splitting apart friends and family because of the weak minded.

Term limits for congress and the senate will help to eliminate the career corrupt politician. They should be serving in buildings with glass walls. Are they not PUBLIC servants?
I know dudes here just started hating on me calling me a sheep because I hate Donald Trump. How can you possibly love a politician that much to disrespect a total stranger. Then I had to come back with a stupid comeback.

Back