• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal $375 ~ X-Squared X-Metal / Prizm Black Polar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Haha they were someone else’s x metals and I believe he mentioned he just got them back from getting custom paint and lenses...so yeah I didn’t want to drop them that’s all

Lol, I remember that. Might've been one of my earlier pairs. I haven't owned or tried an XX, but I've read truly is the middle ground as far as lens coverage goes. The issue many XX & Juliet fans hold against the XS is the stem shortness, but I prefer it.

FWIW, the seller's pair is a wonderful setup at a great price. Tempted to chase it myself...

All that said, I hope they don't sell, so we get more bumps. 😂

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I just wish I knew what these felt and looked like on me.
What exactly are you referring to???? You can see them plain as day, it’s you imagination that wants you to know what they feel like!

Username Hidden said:
What exactly are you referring to???? You can see them plain as day, it’s you imagination that wants you to know what they feel like!
Yes I can see them plain as day. There was pics right? What I’m saying is that I own a couple pairs of XX and have owned Juliet’s. I’m used to seeing me wear that style. I’ve never owned a XS. I have 10 seconds of face time like 2 years ago. I guess I just don’t know if they’ll be for me. I love my XXs and would hate to make the trade and ultimately be unhappy that’s all.

Username Hidden said:
Yes I can see them plain as day. There was pics right? What I’m saying is that I own a couple pairs of XX and have owned Juliet’s. I’m used to seeing me wear that style. I’ve never owned a XS. I have 10 seconds of face time like 2 years ago. I guess I just don’t know if they’ll be for me. I love my XXs and would hate to make the trade and ultimately be unhappy that’s all.
If you don’t like em, I can trade you a X Metal XX no worries.

The XS’s are a really nice and comfortable frame. I routinely swap between my XS & XX for daily wear.

+ Boost is awesome, and the condition on these XS looks outstanding.

You win either way!

Username Hidden said:

View attachment 655315

DUDE! Come on! 👆 👆 👆👆👆👆👆

Username Hidden said:
If you don’t like em, I can trade you a X Metal XX no worries.

The XS’s are a really nice and comfortable frame. I routinely swap between my XS & XX for daily wear.

+ Boost is awesome, and the condition on these XS looks outstanding.

You win either way!
Yeah, they are. I definitely love mine. I got rid of my Juliet's and when I tried some on recently I thought they were too small. I have a couple XX on the way but I have never owned any so I can't compare.

But I definitely love my x squared. I just didn't want to say anything because I haven't decided yet whether or not I was going to try to get these! 😁

Username Hidden said:
Yeah you've noted this fear of possible regrets as the main reason you haven't traded into one yet, in a few threads before... Seems like the logical choice would be to purchase a pair instead, although I recall you be particular to either polished or plasma, so I can't help you out there.

However I can give you a vague idea of what they'd look like from some mugs of your own with XS's mounted on them - I didn't have PS on this device just mac previewer app so quality is pretty gnarly an I got lazy with the plasma edit lol

8F0115B1-8BD6-45D7-96C0-C31B9648BD95 2 2.jpg

I was hoping for some moon light pics.🌛 lol.

Nice - and with Dillons too! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.