• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

6000th Post...

Love the Emerald OTT's! And I saw some Zeros hiding in there. Nt2's? Couldn't tell.

It wouldnt be an Oakley trip w/o a couple store stops. Friday night after the storms and dinner we hit the Grapevine Vault. Met some great people, actually closed the store down and finally got checked out 20-30 after closing time. Once again, forgot to take pics...

Car packed up on Sunday heading home. Large AP Rolling Bag luggage, SI Computer Bag, DSR / Napa 85L Large Sport Duffel, Jelco hard case and of course a pair of Nails. In front of the nails was my prize from the meet, the vertical computer bag and in front of that an Oakley retail bag full of treasures!

View attachment 149260

On the way out of town on Sunday we hit the Vault in Allen, TX. Picked up a few things and just like before, great staff!

View attachment 149261

If by some chance you havent seen the thread there are more pics posted toward the end of this thread here Texas Oakley Extravaganza Meet - April 25th 2015 | Oakley Forum

Thanks to everyone who had anything to do with the planning, set up, catering, donated prizes, attended, took great pics, etc of this event, I had a great time! Kim and I will be plannng a return trip to TX some time soon!

On another note... here are a few previous collection / milestone posts...

1000th Post!!!! | Oakley Forum

2012 Year In Review | Oakley Forum

3000th Post | Oakley Forum

4000th Post .... | Oakley Forum

4211th Post | Oakley Forum
Awesome 6000 post man! Amazing event with incredible members and congrats on the great vault snags :)

Awesome 6000 post man! Amazing event with incredible members and congrats on the great vault snags :)

Thanks!

Congrats on the milestone bro! I was looking for more trenchies in the set! Nonetheless awesome awesome collection!

I only had room for so many pieces so I couldnt bring them all. I wanted a broad representation of the brand instead of focusing in one just a couple models. Thanks!

Not to revive an old thread GRF, but what is the story on the proto snow jungle TC's?
LOL revive all you want. The pearl snow camo is just a regular snow camo TC that they were experimenting with at HQ. Trying some different finishes on top to see how they looked. This one has a pearl topcoat applied to the finish. Im not sure how many they made, maybe 2 or 3, possibly only one. You can tell it has been worn for a while on the back side. I would have to dig through my notes for more details but came from someone either that use to work at HQ or had ties there, cant remember at the moment.