• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$88 Romeo 1

haha you are not the first to ask that! my record is pretty good 2 romeos, 3 xx and a Copper penny for $100 or under. the copper penny was by far the luckiest find. shipped for $100. just gotta hope and pray it arrives now.
Given these are $1000 all day these days with original parts, I would say this may be your best score lol

Given these are $1000 all day these days with original parts, I would say this may be your best score lol
1k maybe in AUD if mint but not in this condition they are a bit worn but to be honest I prefer that way so I can wear them always! The copper penny was by far the best score it arrived immaculate and much better than described and all for 100usd!
IMG_20200403_143841_080.jpg

1k maybe in AUD if mint but not in this condition they are a bit worn but to be honest I prefer that way so I can wear them always! The copper penny was by far the best score it arrived immaculate and much better than described and all for 100usd!View attachment 757886
Haha well yeah those are awesome. Mint plasma Romeo's were gone on this forum last week in like a day for $950 US and the titanium fetch a pretty penny too to be sure .but glad to hear you will wear them !!

Wow awesome find. As someone who’s been looking all over for R1 I’m jealous
Just keep searching bro. Fb market, ebay, and whatever else local sales sites you guys have over there. If its beat up all the better as there is tons of great customisers who can make them mint again. You'll get one for sure and you'll feel great when you do

Latest Posts

Back