• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Affordable Linegear-Japan Matte lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
just received a pair of these lenses... nice cuts. thickness spot on.... these are as good as they get!

Some people reacted to this post.
Just recieved a pr of indigo. Very nice, lenses are extremely nice. Cant wait to wear them today and try them out

Pics people pics !!

And once again

BLUE lenses pls !!

Shoutout to linegear for the matte lenses.
We all know linegear makes great lenses, the matte variant is just as great. Get yourself some! Lol

48239051-A166-410E-816D-3C76BBEF2B26.jpeg

Waiting for a Green option🙏

Me Too !

Username Hidden said:
Shoutout to linegear for the matte lenses.
We all know linegear makes great lenses, the matte variant is just as great. Get yourself some! Lol

View attachment 937273
Those look amazing! I'm holding out for Red, but your post is making it hard to resist those black boogers!!!

Username Hidden said:
Those look amazing! I'm holding out for Red, but your post is making it hard to resist those black boogers!!!
😂i understand. I really want gold but i had to have some now to hold me over until thats an option.

Username Hidden said:
😂i understand. I really want gold but i had to have some now to hold me over until thats an option.
I hear ya! There's a certain frame I'm wanting to put certain lenses in but I'm having to wait a beat to do it. After I get those, I'm coming from some of these!!!

Username Hidden said:
I’m with ya, gimme some RED ❤️

Back