• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After market lenses for Juliet

I have many OEM lenses and a few Revant, Revant seem clear and don't give me headaches, good fit and a good price IF you have to go aftermarket.....

Thanks for your help @Jon the Don, ther is a large range of aftermarket lenses, i want to go for the best.

No worries @sporteger.

You will probably be able to buy two pairs of lenses for $60.00/€55.00.

That way you could have a change of colour if you want to.

Remember to buy a decent T6 Torx screwdriver to remove the orbital screws, you get one with Revant lenses but it will without a doubt ruin the screw head.

No worries @sporteger.

You will probably be able to buy two pairs of lenses for $60.00/€55.00.

That way you could have a change of colour if you want to.

Remember to buy a decent T6 Torx screwdriver to remove the orbital screws, you get one with Revant lenses but it will without a doubt ruin the screw head.
In your opinion, what brand i must buy?

I only own Oakley and Revant lenses so I am probably not the best person to ask.

I can only tell you that I like the Revant lenses I do own.

If you can add a little bit more to your budget you could get some Oakley lenses, they would be the best lenses!

If you stay a member on here and meet the trading/buying criteria, you could probably find some lenses in the X-Metal exchange section for your budget.

Then your Juliets would be like new again.

I only own Oakley and Revant lenses so I am probably not the best person to ask.

I can only tell you that I like the Revant lenses I do own.

If you can add a little bit more to your budget you could get some Oakley lenses, they would be the best lenses!

If you stay a member on here and meet the trading/buying criteria, you could probably find some lenses in the X-Metal exchange section for your budget.

Then your Juliets would be like new again.
Thanks for your opinion, it really helps.

:welcome: You definitely get what you pay for with lenses. Oakley lenses might cost a bit more, but the lenses are the only part of the glasses that really matter. You can put in cheaper lenses, but then you have really cool looking cheap sunglasses. OEM Juliet lenses are still relatively easy to find, but I'd say Linegear is your best option for aftermarket. They use similar technology to Oakley lenses and have a good variety of colors to choose from.

Latest Posts

Back