• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Review: Zero brand replacement lenses.

That I don't know for sure. I can tell you the Juliet lenses appear to be. Zero issues installing them, great fit!
I am very happy to find Zero lenses on Amazon. But I am still wondering which one should I choose between Zero, Revant Elite HC3, Fuse + or Ikon. I've read some reviews of each product, but I'm still confused to choose the best among all the brands. Moreover I am not a rich person who can buy each brand to try which one is best.

I am very happy to find Zero lenses on Amazon. But I am still wondering which one should I choose between Zero, Revant Elite HC3, Fuse + or Ikon. I've read some reviews of each product, but I'm still confused to choose the best among all the brands. Moreover I am not a rich person who can buy each brand to try which one is best.
Out of those choices, I personally use Ikon and have been very happy with them. They are inexpensive, appear to be excellent quality, and have wonderful customer service.

Out of those choices, I personally use Ikon and have been very happy with them. They are inexpensive, appear to be excellent quality, and have wonderful customer service.
Thank you for sharing your interesting experience with Ikon. There is an interesting thing from Zero is it was made by Linegear where his reputation has proven to be closest and or the same quality with OEM. While Linegear's reputation is not in doubt among the lovers of X-Metal frames. I am very difficult to make a choice because each product looks cool in terms of quality. Hoping there is money falling from the sky to buy all those brands :biggrin:

Thank you for sharing your interesting experience with Ikon. There is an interesting thing from Zero is it was made by Linegear where his reputation has proven to be closest and or the same quality with OEM. While Linegear's reputation is not in doubt among the lovers of X-Metal frames. I am very difficult to make a choice because each product looks cool in terms of quality. Hoping there is money falling from the sky to buy all those brands :biggrin:
Zero is not made by Linegear. They have sold the lenses in the past, but to my knowledge, Zero is a separate company. I don't think you will go wrong with Zero, Ikon, or revant hc3 elite. I've used all and I think they are all just fine. I did have a set of hc3 elite kenses tested by a former forum member who told me that although the lenses were taper corrected, the correction was not 100% and they still created distortion in the lenses. That forum member is no longer around, and revant has upgraded their hc3 lenses since then (the lenses tested were from their initial release). I would have no issue trying another set of revant hc3 lenses.

Zero is not made by Linegear. They have sold the lenses in the past, but to my knowledge, Zero is a separate company. I don't think you will go wrong with Zero, Ikon, or revant hc3 elite. I've used all and I think they are all just fine. I did have a set of hc3 elite kenses tested by a former forum member who told me that although the lenses were taper corrected, the correction was not 100% and they still created distortion in the lenses. That forum member is no longer around, and revant has upgraded their hc3 lenses since then (the lenses tested were from their initial release). I would have no issue trying another set of revant hc3 lenses.
That's interesting information. So, I need to update my knowledge, OK Zero is no longer with Linegear now. I'll try Fuse + and Revant Elite HC3, and we'll see the results.

Back