• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Review: Zero brand replacement lenses.

That's interesting information. So, I need to update my knowledge, OK Zero is no longer with Linegear now. I'll try Fuse + and Revant Elite HC3, and we'll see the results.
@Linegear Japan to clarify their relationship with Zero for you. Very good people over at Linegear. Their lenses are top notch in my book! The majority of my metal pairs with aftermarket lenses have linegear lenses. My o-matter pairs get Ikon. That's just me though. Never tried Fuse lenses.

@Linegear Japan to clarify their relationship with Zero for you. Very good people over at Linegear. Their lenses are top notch in my book! The majority of my metal pairs with aftermarket lenses have linegear lenses. My o-matter pairs get Ikon. That's just me though. Never tried Fuse lenses.
Unfortunately Linegear only makes it special for x-metal frames. There is not much information about replacement lenses in Indonesia, so I have to hunt for my own information. Thank you for updating my knowledge.

Unfortunately Linegear only makes it special for x-metal frames. There is not much information about replacement lenses in Indonesia, so I have to hunt for my own information. Thank you for updating my knowledge.

To clarify, Linegear was a seller of Zero lenses, but its not their frontline stuff they dedicate to X-Metals. Different brand altogether

Back