• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All of V2oak's Customs in One Place (including Don Pendleton Frogskins exclusively here!) (cacatman)

I feel so bad and terrible TBH and i know that i have 10 or more commitment for custom job but i am so stress and Burned Out of everything. So i guess this is my chance to send an apology to everyone instead of sending text to each and everyone but i promise that i will get back soon. I was in a bad position, things came unexpectedly and took a bit of my limited time. My passion was fading because of emotional stress and physical stress and i cant produce good designs. My custom project is not actually easy as it needs time to think, every design i made is based on a specific theme, i spend time to brainstorm with them to absorb what they want and to get into their heads and the result is their “Custom Oakley” right now i cant think specially that my brain is so burned out because of work and family issues, and with NJ weather, damn summer is so short and i didnt even enjoy my summer. I am 100% fully aware of my commitments and im still willing to finish all my commitments, all i need is time and understanding. I am so sorry for giving promises and for the peope i had engage into a commitment i know you dont deserve to wait for a very long time but I am so sorry, i learned that things changed in a single snap. I will continue to finish everything and will not accept custom projects for now. For those people that i turned down their request, im so sorry my plate is so full as of the moment. I need to empty it 1st before engaging into another commitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And THIS, is why YOU will ALWAYS have business and people's respect. You take responsibility. Good on you, mate. I hope that you're able to get "back on the horse" quickly and recover so that this stuff isn't a burden and still a joy for you to do (as well as being a massive blessing to the Oakley community). I have enjoyed all of your work.....and I don't even own one (yet).

And THIS, is why YOU will ALWAYS have business and people's respect. You take responsibility. Good on you, mate. I hope that you're able to get "back on the horse" quickly and recover so that this stuff isn't a burden and still a joy for you to do (as well as being a massive blessing to the Oakley community). I have enjoyed all of your work.....and I don't even own one (yet).

+1

I feel so bad and terrible TBH and i know that i have 10 or more commitment for custom job but i am so stress and Burned Out of everything. So i guess this is my chance to send an apology to everyone instead of sending text to each and everyone but i promise that i will get back soon. I was in a bad position, things came unexpectedly and took a bit of my limited time. My passion was fading because of emotional stress and physical stress and i cant produce good designs. My custom project is not actually easy as it needs time to think, every design i made is based on a specific theme, i spend time to brainstorm with them to absorb what they want and to get into their heads and the result is their “Custom Oakley” right now i cant think specially that my brain is so burned out because of work and family issues, and with NJ weather, damn summer is so short and i didnt even enjoy my summer. I am 100% fully aware of my commitments and im still willing to finish all my commitments, all i need is time and understanding. I am so sorry for giving promises and for the peope i had engage into a commitment i know you dont deserve to wait for a very long time but I am so sorry, i learned that things changed in a single snap. I will continue to finish everything and will not accept custom projects for now. For those people that i turned down their request, im so sorry my plate is so full as of the moment. I need to empty it 1st before engaging into another commitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries Gian, I am sure when we all get a V2oak custom it will be worth the wait. Take care bro and we will talk soon

updated with the latest @V2oak masterpiece
25. Nicky Hayden Inspired Gascan
4faac2f326616d81b932e8ce990f7b06-jpg.jpg

Back