• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All red hp ?

MB_HUN

I should Work at Oakley
Hungary
Hey everyone!

I just would like to learn more about watch things :) i tried to search but did not find a lot info about this topic.

Is there any special story behind the all red face hollow point ? Or it was just an early release and due to this not so many laying around? :)
From my point of view this is the coolest colorway ever :)

The picture is just for attention :)

E4407B3D-9F64-4357-9DF6-E1A6E14D1618.jpeg

I think it's just the first release of the red dial from what I have heard. They are very few and far between tho as I've only seen one over the last couple years. There's also two different black dial as well not sure if anyone has ever noticed. One black dial has red and black subdial hands where the other has white and black subdial hands. Guessing it's same story behind those. One is the earlier release and other is the later. Don't recall off the top of my head which is more common tho.

Hey everyone!

I just would like to learn more about watch things :) i tried to search but did not find a lot info about this topic.

Is there any special story behind the all red face hollow point ? Or it was just an early release and due to this not so many laying around? :)
From my point of view this is the coolest colorway ever :)

The picture is just for attention :)

View attachment 533839

This must be first gen. I’ve had plenty of red HPs in my hand. I’ve also had both Black Dial first and second gen and agree with ZWC. It’s def not rare. Just one of the original models

Back