• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Chance Of A Sticky Thread For Abbreviations W/ Full Meanings?

oakleybezerk

Unicorn Chaser
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Rainbow Nation
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one and there will be others that will join the forum and be stumped for a while when they see some of the abbreviations being used in the threads.

Some may come out and ask what "OP" means, others may look back through threads to try and find out the meaning to avoid looking stupid and then there may be a few that just ignore them and carry on reading.

My question is: Is there any chance we can start a sticky thread that can be continually added to with a list of the abbreviations used?

Some examples to show what I'm referring to:

SJ - Straight Jacket
BIP - Black Iridium Polarized
NIB - New in box

there was a thread not a month ago about the acronyms and abbreviations ... do a search im sure it comes up.

I had done a search and the only one that came up was from 2011 and it never seem to go any further than three posts. It it was a sticky it would be at the top of the page and no-one would have to go looking for it. Just a thought.

That's the best that I could do. Hopefully some one else could fill you in or go along with your idea of the sticky.

Back