• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Guys, I need your quick advice please.

Jordan 4 royalty's or Jordan 9 Space Jam's???

I'm at the mall right now and there is on one Space jam :)

Guys, I need your quick advice please.

Jordan 4 royalty's or Jordan 9 Space Jam's???

I'm at the mall right now and there is on one Space jam :)
I was thinking Space Jams and a Google search clinched it for me. Lol

Sent from Q's Note5

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I was thinking Space Jams and a Google search clinched it for me. Lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Guys to clarify, these are the 9's not 11's.

The 9 is the one he used in soace jam when bugs bunny took his shoes out from his room.... then the 11 when the game starts....

It depends, do you like the 9's?? If so pick up the 9 coz they are sold out almost everywhere while the royalty 4's are sitting like ducks and can be bought soon, although i love the royalty 4's but go with the ones that is hard to come by right now and you can deal with the 4's later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just get the 13 og today.... thats more value in few years.... than 9 or that 4.... mj have used the colorway.... mj smdid not use the 9... so its not that valuable...

I dont have 9's in my retro line up as i dont like them but if i was given a chance and can get it for below retail ill take it. The 13's gonna sit for a while but pretty sure it will be sold out soon. Im returning my 13's as i choose to keep the all star 6 because i think this will fly out sooner or later, the only problem it was sitting because of the $225 sticker price luckily i got mine for $160 and Here in NJ we dont pay taxes for shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back