• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Anyone buying the new 11's coming up this weekend (Jordan 11 low Columbia blue)?

Won two raffles so far, but still thinking about it.

Anyone buying the new 11's coming up this weekend (Jordan 11 low Columbia blue)?

Won two raffles so far, but still thinking about it.

I'm not big on the colorway or cut, but if you're into it, by all means grab it in the meantime because it's likely going to be hard to find at retail

I'm not big on the Columbia low. Anyone get the Kobe AD Compton?!

No offense to anyone who owns an AD, but Nike was kinda hosing people with the tooling. The Zoom unit is misrepresented, where in reality it's a top-loaded, smaller bag than the outside would imply — and it's surrounded by what I've heard to be a poor rendition of Lunarlon. I'd assume the pro-issue PE models have custom tooling when requested. I don't know why they departed from the drop-in setup when it could've saved them money, and they brought it back anyway with the NXT version of this shoe anyway.

Also don't know why they made a simple no-no such as having the TPU heel counter running all the way down to the outsole. Shame because the shoe looks really good — of the best in the Kobe line. The NXT version sounds promising, though. Just looks kinda weird.

Latest Posts

Back