• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Nice, i have the all black and gray version that i was thinking of letting go since i never use it...IMO this model is very veru comfy
9343b842f8a72f47512861f6857b100e.jpg

e1f97418b05a07d3c22ea35277e4ad17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, i have the all black and gray version that i was thinking of letting go since i never use it...IMO this model is very veru comfy
View attachment 594469
View attachment 594470

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They really are people mention the tongue but i not sure why, i think only if top part of foot is fat it may bother ypu.Dont you were a smaller size ? I think i only paid like in the 40's for them. I been able to pick up most pretty cheap. Marshals by me gets them in here and there. Most i paid was 79.99 for oero ultra boost. Rest in 25-50 range

Last edited:
Kyrobe 5

Because the Kyrie 5 is one of my favorite shoes right now, and because Kobe is life.

I like the effort they put in this year vs last year. Kyrobe emblem is back, they used a more popular colorway for inspiration, and the heel was a nice touch/measure to build upon the likeness of the Kobe 5. I don't think the wrap is like the original Flywire. Nike doesn't like putting in too much effort like that.

Compared to the Taco 5 pair I have, it generally forms a little better on-foot. Toe fuse is thinner, lack of oversized Swoosh means the collar can flex to the ankle a little better. QC seems a bit better, and that could be because this is a later release.

For me this season it's been the these and the Westbrook Zer0.2. The trade offs are pretty minor that I can't say which one I'd pick if I had to.

fwsXs7p.jpg

sjRgzi5.jpg

yq5cscj.jpg

i beasted out of my old mountain bike shoes on a ride last week so i had to get some new ones. i found some Adidas 5ten Hellcat clipless pedal shoes on closeout for 70 bucks. had to get the bike matching red and black new shoes too. lol.

View attachment 600496

View attachment 600497

View attachment 600498

Adidas and Mavic had some kind of partnership too on the road side. I had a pair of Mavic Zxellium Ultimates. Cool shoe although didn't do it again because it was super expensive.

Jordan/Tinker Black Cat

Sorry for the medial pic. Got these at the outlet and figured why not. Been teetering around trying these out, waiting for dirt cheap prices, but I was on a road trip and having the opportunity to handle it firsthand just gave me a chance to make a more solid decision. Been wearing these all weekend.

Some people will stretch and say this could have been the Jordan 13, when in reality, no. It likely was Tinker just scribbling very early ideas. Not to be ridiculously cynical, but for all we know even that backstory is made up and Nike+Tinker cobbled this together to hype up another team model/random ass release....yet I still wouldn't have any problem with that

Laces up much like the Jordan 13, maybe a little tighter with how the lace stays are spaced. The strap is a bit excessive, and on long wears it seems like the lace tension shifts to the midfoot anyway — which is one of the rare times I found a shoe to hurt. I thought the tongue was padded nicely, but the laces dig in a few hours in. Still, the upper is capable for on-court use. In short terms bursts this can be great. You know it's holding you in. Stay conservative with the lace tension, and it's very comfortable.

The bottom tooling has a lot of solid rubber welcome to burn through. Herringbone too. There's a flex groove running lengthwise and you can really feel the forefoot articulation. The shoe is also a low-cut, so it feels very mobile.

Cushion is like, nothing, but if you're into court feel, this is can actually be a very good shoe by itself. Little surprised it gave me more than a momentary impression. Would've looked way cooler without the strap, though.

oFEgQai.jpg

LeBron 16 Medicine Ball

I thought this was a cool pair, despite also disliking how the LeBron line has been opting for reusing old colorways to try to gain appeal.

White Battleknit is going to get super ugly over time, so I didn't pursue this on release.

But lo and behold, there was a return at Footlocker, and coupon eligible.

KwD7FHf.jpg

Back