• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

I miss the launches. How do u keep up

Mainly watch calendars on retailer websites. There's a bit of a consistent pattern with signature line debuts although this year may be throwing it wayside. I'm mainly familiar with the BB releases

LeBron/Kyrie/Jordan are September/October releases
PG and KD is like April/May
Giannis is June/July along with the flagship team shoe
Kobe used to be like December - ASW, and then the new "AD" pairs were August because 8/24.

Then the typical ASW retro drops, Black Friday drops, and Holiday AJ drops. I missed the wave when there were Easter and Christmas themed stuff. The BLM colorways were getting good too.

*The LJ17 pair I have is just the launch GR (general release) black/grey/white pair. Not the limited White/iridescent/orange pre-heat that came before it.

Mainly watch calendars on retailer websites. There's a bit of a consistent pattern with signature line debuts although this year may be throwing it wayside. I'm mainly familiar with the BB releases

LeBron/Kyrie/Jordan are September/October releases
PG and KD is like April/May
Giannis is June/July along with the flagship team shoe
Kobe used to be like December - ASW, and then the new "AD" pairs were August because 8/24.

Then the typical ASW retro drops, Black Friday drops, and Holiday AJ drops. I missed the wave when there were Easter and Christmas themed stuff. The BLM colorways were getting good too.

*The LJ17 pair I have is just the launch GR (general release) black/grey/white pair. Not the limited White/iridescent/orange pre-heat that came before it.
Piece of cake

Last edited:
Kyrie's dropped today
2eb247bad3cd56d44821a8598183fd1d.jpg

i see everybody is getting these joints... hope i can score on the jordan 5 low black/grape golf shoes that drop tomorrow too. i've been waiting for Jordan retro golf shoes in a dark colorway for a long time.

20200903_223053.jpg

Back