• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone tell me about this case

Da veracity

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Arizona
This is on a local Craigslist. Is it a run of the mill case or something more desirable? I'm not interested, just thought I would post a picture in case someone is interested.

IMG_1399.PNG

It looks to be a standard X Metal single wide without lighting package. Looks like a nice example and has the mirror attached. Judging by the contents, it looks like the owner definitely knows what he/she has so I wouldn't think anyone could pick it up for a steal. I would suggest going price to be $250-400 USD.

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense about the owner knowing what they have. They are asking above the top of your range.

I also found a double wide like it for $350 (and it's been for sale for over a month) if anyone is interested, let me know.

IMG_1401.jpg

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense about the owner knowing what they have. They are asking above the top of your range.

I also found a double wide like it for $350 (and it's been for sale for over a month) if anyone is interested, let me know.

View attachment 360547
now that's a deal!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back