• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are Oakley GMT and Jury Links the Same?

THISGUY25

Oakley Expert
Illinois, USA
Does anyone know if the Polished Black GMT and the Stealth Black GMT have the same finish? Are they both ION plated? Were there variations in the coloring? I just picked up a GMT stealth and the coloring looks a little lighter than my Polish Black. Kind of like a faded black which is cool. Just curious if anyone else has seen these variations.

20180927_123107.jpg

I used to have a stealth, but sold it. If my memory serves me correctly (and it rarely does), the color looked a bit lighter than your polished black does in that picture and very closed to what your stealth looks like. So to answer you question based on my memory, yes, the colors are different. The "Stealth" name is referring to the band+case and not the face.

@Dyeraudio do you still have the one i sold you to confirm?

BTW, nice trio of GMT's. Love this watch. Still have a Polished with Black Face myself. Just need to change the battery. Do you have others?

Last edited:
That’s a pretty bad ass watch case setup.. take pics of the whole thing If you don’t mind