• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Artist Series Collection

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
Well, I never really do this but I suppose I have to document this part of my collection spanning nearly 15 years. I am fortunate enough to add this Don Pendleton painting to the list of original artworks from the Artist Series. I want to thank a well known contributor to the Oakley world for making this happen (stand up dude) you know who you are.

The room is in disarray but I can finally take a sigh of relief after traveling half way across the country making sure it arrived unscathed. :car:

unnamed.jpg

Nice collection, love the Jupiter frogs 🐸, I almost won a Robert Williams TV display on eBay several years back, really cool pieces you have 😎

Man, I swear when I think you're done you go and add another piece.... Congrats, that is a stellar pick-up. Maybe one of these days I will get around to posting something, in the meantime, I'll send you a sneak peek of some new Artist goodies I was able to get my hands on!

Latest Posts

Back