• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Automatic Gearboxes with Bracelet on eBay

Blockster

I am Jim Jannard...
Northern California
Anyone notice that seller(s) from Indonesia have been selling Auto Gearboxes with bracelet on the bay? Always uses the same photo(just 1) and it's always a different seller with 0 feedback. Description is always for something else. Sold at least 4 or 5 I think. Curious to see what comes in the mail for anyone that has taken the gamble.

4 postings now all different sellers with 0 feedback and all same images. Seller must be banking on buyers not going through the hassle of international return?
Mine is on its way. It doesn’t have numbers on it though. According to what I was told it’s half past monkey or something like that.

seller is scamming buyers and ebay. I wouldn't bother wasting your time with a seller holding zero feedback and only posting 1 image

seller is scamming buyers and ebay. I wouldn't bother wasting your time with a seller holding zero feedback and only posting 1 image
I am in contact with the seller. He said he is trying to save money by only posting one image so he can pass all the juicy savings on to us in the Oakley community. Seems like a really genuine person. He said my Gearbocks should be here by the year of the Rat or something like that. Looks promising. Stay tuned for pics.

74CF5011-EF3B-4B83-9A66-C10C36AB2F59.png

Back