• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Avid Collector From Illinois

scipio9

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Champaign
Hi everyone. My name is Skip and I am in Champaign Illinois. I have been collecting Oakleys since I was issued my first pair of M-Frames in the military. I have never counted what I have but it is over 100 pairs of sunglasses and around 25 watches. I think my wardrobe is entirely made by Oakley so are all my bags and luggage.
My most recent purchase was a Big Taco and a Garage Rock. I like to collect X Metals mostly.
It seems to me that a lot of people collect Frogskins but I just havent gotten into them at all. I have a couple of them but that's it.
I have visited the site a few times and got valuable information from it and In figured why not join.

I hope to be an active participant in the forum.

Ok I would be glad to add some pictures. Can someone tell me how to do that? I can't figure out how to attach an image on here

Ok I would be glad to add some pictures. Can someone tell me how to do that? I can't figure out how to attach an image on here

Hello and welcome aboard.
Oakley Collection Area is the right place to show us some pics of your collection.

forumpictures.th.png

Alright. I figured out how to share pictures. Thanks for your help Qtrain.
I am about to leave to pick up my daughter from school but I have just enough time to snap a picture and share it. I have more but I am running out of room in my cabinets. Maybe I can post better pictures showing more details if anyone would like to see more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the leather Mars. I have had them for awhile but I have never worn them. I have a couple of other Mars too. By the way I graduated from Bradley in 97

Back