• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman customs

Here are a few Badmans that I used to do some lens swaps. The black/sapphire looks killer and is my favorite. I had plans to do that swap before I even bought the Badman. The black/chrome I like as well. The others are plasma/ruby and Ti/Prizm. I think they all turned out nice. Let me know what y'all think.
View attachment 133165View attachment 133166View attachment 133167View attachment 133168
The new releases all together...
View attachment 133169View attachment 133170
That's F-ing dope as hell man! The carbon/sapphire is badass! Love those OTTs as well

Oh man! these glasses look badass². I, as a modding noob, have some questions; the carbon and sapphire is easy; just replaced the lenses I suppose, but how did you fix the plasma/black frame? Is that a DIY thing and painted the black parts, or did you take a black/carbon frame apart and polish the orbitals?

Gotta have me one of those :biggrin:

Oh man! these glasses look badass². I, as a modding noob, have some questions; the carbon and sapphire is easy; just replaced the lenses I suppose, but how did you fix the plasma/black frame? Is that a DIY thing and painted the black parts, or did you take a black/carbon frame apart and polish the orbitals?

Gotta have me one of those :biggrin:
All of these pairs are just lens swaps.
This beauty on the other hand was hand-polished along with painted translucent blue accents, thanks to the great @dr.chop of course.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432492372.704173.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, That figures , I already found that he is the go to guy if you want brilliant mods like that.
I'm afraid I will have to contact him for my own version of this brilliant piece of artwork.

Ok, I assumed (I know, assumption is the mother of..) that a plasma frame was without the black centerpiece, but it is indeed standard issue, that makes things a little bit easier, and less expensive.

This n00b is going to shop now :cool-33:

The carbon/sapphire really is badass. I've recently put sapphire in a Juliet and an X-Squared and it has become my favorite lens.

You got a photo of the J&XS together? I saw the Juliet's once in the "wearing" thread, they look pretty slick :cool-20: