• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman Hinge Problems

Have you had hinge problems with Badman?

• Total voters
That's because nobody with broken hinges wants to be reminded of it lol

Also, if you're ok never folding the arms, a Racing Jacket may be right up your alley.

My Oakley case is deep enough that I wouldn't have to fold the arms... I love the RJ, but a little radical for me (and my age) LOLZZZ!

Still a little nervous about the Badman.

I'm waiting for a post that says "I've worn mine daily for a year and treat them like a rental car, NO PROBLEMS"... but not holding my breath.

Yeah lol you're never gonna get that response. The only reason I bought the both of them was to near completion of the ferrari collection.

That and even the half x is worth a little bit all these years later right?

My Oakley case is deep enough that I wouldn't have to fold the arms... I love the RJ, but a little radical for me (and my age) LOLZZZ!

Still a little nervous about the Badman.

I'm waiting for a post that says "I've worn mine daily for a year and treat them like a rental car, NO PROBLEMS"... but not holding my breath.
Definitely wouldn't hold my breath on that one. It's not a question of "If" you'll have problems, but "When"... now, when @jdd32 comes up with a solid hinge design it will be a non issue. I knows he's working on it!

Definitely wouldn't hold my breath on that one. It's not a question of "If" you'll have problems, but "When"... now, when @jdd32 comes up with a solid hinge design it will be a non issue. I knows he's working on it!

OK, so maybe I buy the Ferrari Badman, leave it in the box and wait for the new hinge design from @jdd32.

Or save a few more bucks and buy some REAL X-Metals!

Back