• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bargain priced Tron

I would never pay more than 300 great britain pounds even for these !!! Want to know how much I paid for mine PB1 Gunmetal (these on my profile pic <========) ...Well, answering: I paid about 290 US$ here in Brazil !!! Want a better deal ?? Will not find anywhere in the world !!!!

I would never pay more than 300 great britain pounds even for these !!! Want to know how much I paid for mine PB1 Gunmetal (these on my profile pic <========) ...Well, answering: I paid about 290 US$ here in Brazil !!! Want a better deal ?? Will not find anywhere in the world !!!!

Thats a really good deal on a gun metal but The Tron addition goes for about 1000 U.S. now adays, so 300 pounds is a awesome deal!

I think it is funny how the prices vary, I mean, thats the same PB1, the only difference are basically blue details and some (nice yes, but anyway...) drawings and octagons on the polished stems !!! there is nothing more added on technology or design, just another blue tint, but the price goes up very high.... so i really sure that is not worth of it´s price !!!