• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bargain priced Tron

It's funny to read some of the posts here some think the Tron is overrated and so is the Ducati in comparison to the other 3 in the line and if I was to be totally honest i would agree to some extent , I would give no preference to a Tron over my Rootbeer PB 1 which I personaly feel is the nicer . In regards to the Ducati when it was released i like other seen them for sale and my first thoughts were "not for me too red" and always said if/when I can afford i'll buy the Rootbeer now as it i'd give my left nut for a Ducati Pit Boss . I think the one thing we can agree on is we all want a Pit Boss and not one of us would refuse a cheap one .

F
Thank you Stavros coming from you that means a lot the way you started to hoard those PB 1's recently i was fearful of never getting another Pit Boss again .
From all the Bosses the matte rootbeer and the Trons are my favourites so you are 2 of 2.Patience is gold and your patience was rewarded. Congrats again buddy ;)