• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bargain priced Tron

ok, I removed the previous post but I can´t post on other due to "insufficient privileges".... but also I will not become the premium member now, because have nothing on paypal now and will not add money now... if anyone can help thanks, if not - patience.

ok, I removed the previous post but I can´t post on other due to "insufficient privileges".... but also I will not become the premium member now, because have nothing on paypal now and will not add money now... if anyone can help thanks, if not - patience.
Sounds like you answered your own question if I am interpreting you right... Patience

Congratulations on stumbling across this listing. The tron is a very nice pair once you see them in person. I hope they arrive safely.

nice score man!!!

yup, the tron is indeed a beautiful piece of work....i had three pairs myself, only to sell EACH AND EVERY ONE because they squeezed my large asian head like a vice!

now reading this thread, i am contemplating on getting one again.....DAMMIT!!!!