• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best lens for Sutro Lite for outdoor activities, watching baseball, etc.

Carrsville

Oakley Beginner
What's everyones recommendations on the best Sutro Lite lens for outdoor activities. Mostly will be used watching kids baseball and practicing with them in the late afternoons and games on mid-day during the weekends. I was thinking Prizm Road Jade, but open to suggestions. Love the look of the Prizm 24K and Sapphire just wondering if it would be too dark. Thanks!

Prizm 24K and Sapphire are my top two. They are not too dark. If you want dark try a Prizm Snow Black🤪
That's great to hear that 24K or Sapphire wouldn't be too dark. I want something that will work on those bright days, but also late afternoons while the sun is still out but not as bright as it would be around noon.

I would also have to say Prizm Field is great for baseball! But that lens doesn’t exist for the Sutro Lite. The Radar EVs have it and it’s awesome.

I would also have to say Prizm Field is great for baseball! But that lens doesn’t exist for the Sutro Lite. The Radar EVs have it and it’s awesome.
Incorrect sir. They just started doing it. You can find full pairs in store

Any idea if they would possibly release a Prizm Field for the Sutro Lite?? I've been told "it's on the docket" by our local store

Any idea if they would possibly release a Prizm Field for the Sutro Lite?? I've been told "it's on the docket" by our local store
You never know. They released a Prizm Field MVP regular Sutro so a Sutro Lite can’t be that far away I would hope. A Prizm Field Kato would be even more badass.

Latest Posts

Back