• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Strategies and Tips for Finding an Oakley Case

always ask. find old stuff that you are not looking for? ask if there is more. my best scores happen that way. i got a mega tower on CL and asked the guy where it came from and why he was selling. turns out he used to be an elite dealer and once upon a time had a lot of stuff. he then proceeded to ask my assistance to help him be rid of his "old oakley junk" like a bob bust, and a rep xmetal case amongst other things!

People with desireable things don't always walk around telling others what they have. People in search of desirable things must talk about it all the time in hopes of finding them. First rule of interrogation. The more people you talk to the more you find out. Leads can come from anywhere. Most important is let others know what you are interested in and let the power of numbers help you. Never assume that every retail store or garage sale has already been picked clean. Dig, dig, dig!

Back