• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi all, I'm obviously new here and was after a little bit of info regarding my oakley juliets..

Hermanarsenal

Oakley Beginner
Hi, my parents brought me some oakley juliet'a for my 18th or 21st bday back in either 2005 or 2008. I don't have the black cardboard box with the silver disc any more as it was damaged in a house move a few years ago and didn't think it was of any use (it obvuously was) I cannot find a serial number on the glasses anywhere and wondered what is best to do regarding authenticity.
I have purchased some aftermarket revant polarised lenses as the original fire/iridium (I think) but don't use the glasses anymore as they need a service and they're just sitting in a case.
Any idea what the easiest way to authenticate these or best option for servicing with be appreciated.
Thanks

20231207_180839.jpg

20231207_180853.jpg

Pics of the temple screws, nose pins, and other details will help verify, but they do seem legit thus far.
Sorry I don't really have any other information on the glasses, if I'm honest I don't know exactly what model they even are, but here are the pictures of the bits you reccomended, hopefully this helps.

17020667105446147593618948787965.jpg

17020668335253506300428966977524.jpg

Sorry I don't really have any other information on the glasses, if I'm honest I don't know exactly what model they even are, but here are the pictures of the bits you reccomended, hopefully this helps.

View attachment 1101967

View attachment 1101969

They would appear to be 4th Generation Polished / Fire Iridium Juliets.

Last edited:
Welcome! 4th Gen Juliets didn’t have any serial numbers on them, so that’s ok. You have a pic of the inside of the temple? They have hammerstem arms, that’s a cool feature!

Hi, my parents brought me some oakley juliet'a for my 18th or 21st bday back in either 2005 or 2008. I don't have the black cardboard box with the silver disc any more as it was damaged in a house move a few years ago and didn't think it was of any use (it obvuously was) I cannot find a serial number on the glasses anywhere and wondered what is best to do regarding authenticity.
I have purchased some aftermarket revant polarised lenses as the original fire/iridium (I think) but don't use the glasses anymore as they need a service and they're just sitting in a case.
Any idea what the easiest way to authenticate these or best option for servicing with be appreciated.
Thanks

View attachment 1101959

View attachment 1101960
Welcome
Legit for sure.
@zwc0442 services X-Metal like your Juliet

Back