• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BHarry's 1K

Nice collection you have amassed. I too started out with an Eye Jacket in high school, then another, then an E-wire, then an long pause until 2008 with a Flak.

I figure I would start with a little about me and how I found Oakley. I have always been somewhat of a "brand whore". When I was younger, I wore nothing but Adidas and a few other sport brands. I always have had lots of shoes and hats, but I also wore Rx glasses from the time I was young. My first pair of Oakleys was a pair of Eyejackets in high school. I loved them, but never had more than the one pair. I had a few Oakley goggles over the years, but not any other sunglasses. I eventually lost the EJs and replaced them with a pair of Gascans. That would suffice for a while because I only wore contacts for sports and had transition lenses in my Rx glasses. Well, two years ago I got LASIK and everything changed.

I started with a pair of Fives Squared for daily use and then my eBay obsession and my Oakley obsession started to play off each other and I was in trouble. While researching pairs I was trying to get, I found this place. I lurked for a while and then I needed a pair identified, so I joined and then I was in a lot of trouble. I was happy with my O-matter for a time, but then the inevitable happened and I found X-metals...BIG TROUBLE! The rest is history...

I am not a very social person and I am definitely not a social media person. I have no facebook account or instagram. Honestly, I did not expect to stick around but the combination of knowledge and good people has been something I have enjoyed immensely. I do most of my posting on my phone, so I usually keep it short or just give out likes. However, that doesn't mean I spend any less time enjoying the daily happenings. The people here share a passion and I don't see much of the typical internet BS. So, I would like to thank everyone who makes this place awesome!

Also, I feel like every good milestone post needs an unveiling. So... I have been sitting on a pair for a little bit. Then I found another pair that went sooo well with it... then I found some lenses. I think every collection needs to be at least a little bit Elite!

View attachment 226239 View attachment 226240 View attachment 226241 View attachment 226242 View attachment 226243 View attachment 226244 View attachment 226245 View attachment 226246 View attachment 226247 View attachment 226248 View attachment 226249 View attachment 226250 View attachment 226251 View attachment 226254
Your collection is beyond epic man... Awesome.

Nice collection you have amassed. I too started out with an Eye Jacket in high school, then another, then an E-wire, then an long pause until 2008 with a Flak.
Thank you, it's amazing how tastes change. Not many EJs in your collection either I'd bet. However, I couldn't have afforded X-metals back then, all of my money went to important stuff...:drinks::smoke::crazy:
Congratulations on the milestone! Your collection has a nice variety.

Great collection! Congrats! :)

Thank you very much!:hi:

Thank you, it's amazing how tastes change. Not many EJs in your collection either I'd bet. However, I couldn't have afforded X-metals back then, all of my money went to important stuff...:drinks::smoke::crazy:

Thank you very much!:hi:
Important stuff like hookers and cocaine? :party: :drinks:

;)

Latest Posts

Back