• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black Friday Sale - Seek Optics Compatible Replacement Lenses & Parts

You better leave Linegear out of this!!!
Seek needs to be AT LEAST as good as Linegear if they want to make a name for themselves...

LG is the best option for readily available replacement lenses, but they only support XMetals...

Seek needs to be AT LEAST as good as Linegear if they want to make a name for themselves...

LG is the best option for readily available replacement lenses, but they only support XMetals...
They are fantastic lenses . The problem I have is no distributor that you can get them in a timely manner!

I think they have some other lenses, too...Splice, PB1, unknown, etc...

They are fantastic lenses . The problem I have is no distributor that you can get them in a timely manner!
Yes, but we all know how everyone is on this forum...

Personal statements only go so far - the "fantastic" part has to be backed with actual data...

I learned that the hard way when I told people 5 years ago that Revant was a "fantastic" lens...

The aftermarket lens market is so saturated with junk, that you really have to standout from the others somehow...

Yes, but we all know how everyone is on this forum...

Personal statements only go so far - the "fantastic" part has to be backed with actual data...

I learned that the hard way when I told people 5 years ago that Revant was a "fantastic" lens...

The aftermarket lens market is so saturated with junk, that you really have to standout from the others somehow...
I was talking about LG being fantastic but most people or customers don't want to wait 2+ weeks for there customs and it's to costly to keep them on hand and guess what people will want!

They are supporting some omatter now as well. I know of people with monster dog and RJ lenses from them

I was talking about LG being fantastic but most people or customers don't want to wait 2+ weeks for there customs and it's to costly to keep them on hand and guess what people will want!
Hhmmmm, I've never seen an out of stock lens from LG...

Maybe I don't buy that often lol

I got more custom cuts from RJ than I do LG, but I can guarantee you that I've never had an LG lens delaminate on me...

...and I don't mind waiting 2 weeks to get a beautiful packaged LG lens 👏🏼😏

Back