• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bodega BXTR metal

Any of these hit the secondary market yet? Someone must have bought them all but not selling yet. Where are the scalpers?

I am. For whatever reason I can't get rid of it. Started as a small ear and throat infection. Then it moved to a debilitating sickness I can't seem to get better from. Which is odd for me. I never get sick. Like never. I'm functional but exhausted everyday now. Either way. No more vacations out of country for a while. Thanks for askin buddy. That's really nice of you.
Shoot brother. That sounds horrible!☹️ You caught something on your vacation. Just glad it ain’t those flesh eating bacteria that like to eat brains.

Any of these hit the secondary market yet? Someone must have bought them all but not selling yet. Where are the scalpers?
I honestly do not believe there were more than 50-100 of these... not even allot on eBay and the flippers all know to sell it as fast as they get it... the sellout was instant and the page hidden from bots so starting to feel pretty sure about this...

Got an extra pair, or decided I don't need to keep. Listed on the bay but if someone mentions this forum I will try to help them out a bit.

I had them priced higher on eBay. As I mentioned above I’ll try to give someone on the forum a better deal.