• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bodega BXTR metal

20230727_165913.jpg
20230727_170042.jpg

I didn't get one of these as I've been pretty unhealthy lately. I completely missed the release. However I did get a gold one as a consolation prize the day before yesterday. Congrats to those that managed one.

You still dealing with the bug from vacation?
I am. For whatever reason I can't get rid of it. Started as an small ear and throat infection. Then it moved to a debilitating sickness I can't seem to get better from. Which is odd for me. I never get sick. Like never. I'm functional but exhausted everyday now. Either way. No more vacations out of country for a while. Thanks for askin buddy. That's really nice of you.

I am. For whatever reason I can't get rid of it. Started as an small ear and throat infection. Then it moved to a debilitating sickness I can't seem to get better from. Which is odd for me. I never get sick. Like never. I'm functional but exhausted everyday now. Either way. No more vacations out of country for a while. Thanks for askin buddy. That's really nice of you.
Where was it you went? I can't remember.

My wife went through what sounds like the exact same thing and it ended up as pneumonia, it just took seemingly forever to really show itself for what it was. What started it, who knows, their best theory is mild flu but first symptoms were ear infection and sore throat.