• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bored Prototype Tech at work

I’m putting out a few samples over the next couple weeks. ( I’ll be preoccupied for 10 days after that things will resume ). Select individual with be sent a lens cut fitted for a frame ( no mini slashes sent out ). I’ll be asking them to leave their thoughts about things once they get the lens. I’m not officially taking orders yet. Getting close.
This is awesome! If you are a regular forum member and own one of these frames post your name and tag @F80Phil
Then again, it's not about me. I'm just excited to see someone new giving shield lenses a try!

Wow. Awesome stuff. Watching. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 7.gif

So on a tad more positive note .. this masterpiece by F80Phil . Prizm jade snow, vented strike!!!! It is Flawless and fits perfectly,
Went with a joker frameView attachment 1063550View attachment 1063551View attachment 1063552 for all green
Glad you approve of the craftsmenship and quality for a first sample. 2 and 3 are this week. I’m fighting some old iridium issues on new lenses and currently 0 for 3 but I have an expensive last ditch effort on a violet lens so we’ll see how it pans out. I didn’t have this issue with the fire iridium lenses at all.

Back