• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Buying Oakley Oil Rig sunglasses and red icons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys,

I'm looking forward to purchase Oil Rig sunglasses with matte frame, red logos on the handles and black or grey iridium lens. The model # of the sunglasses that are similar to the ones I want to buy is OO9081-03-464-28.

On mu journey, I've found out that there aren't any Oil Rig sunglasses that are manufactured with a red Oakley logo on the handles. Therefore, I am looking to purchase a pair of sunglasses and red Oakley icons for them.

This would be more feasible. The item(s) will need to be shipped to a location in Europe, so drop a message on this thread, or, send me a direct message. Inadition to the post, there are couple of pictures from the model I want to purchase.

Thanks

1.png

2.png

3.png

Some people reacted to this post.
Hello guys, Happy New Year!

Just wanted to bump this thread, since couple of months ago, I've purchased the Oakley Oil Rig OO9081-03-464-28 like the ones from the post above, and now I'm looking for somebody to make me 2x pairs of icons. One pair should be solid red color, and I am still undecided on the color/pattern for the second pair.

Anyone who can produce these, please comment here or write me a message.

Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.

Latest Posts

Back