• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can men wear Pink Oakley's and still be considered manly?

Can men wear pink Oakley's and still be considered manly?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 37 74.0%
  • No, revoke male privileges

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the dumbest poll. It's a ******* colour. If you feel that a colour is a threat to your masculinity you've got some serious insecurity issues.

I am going to rock the **** out of these this ball season.

View attachment 579121

Thats hot

656ed272f50b91d7f2ebf89b7508fa66.jpg

Funny story.....after all the **** i talked about pink......a pair of unreleased pink m frames recently popped up and i want it so bad lol

I wouldn't wear it though....

Also, id love to see a Yedi in a pink Radar.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the dumbest poll. It's a ******* colour. If you feel that a colour is a threat to your masculinity you've got some serious insecurity issues.

I am going to rock the **** out of these this ball season.

View attachment 579121
I don't think anyone see it as a threat to your masculinity.
More of a association with femininity and girls. Just like the tradition of dressing baby girls in pink and baby boys in light blue.
MLB mothers day:

mlb mothers day - Google Search

MLB father's day:

MLB father's day - Google Search

It's traditional colors. Of course these days, tradition is not cool, men marry each other, chicks have d!cks, transgenders are awesome soldiers and run amok in Gamestop's ....... that's cool and everything, still i would not wear pink, cuz: traditionalist

I don't think anyone see it as a threat to your masculinity.
More of a association with femininity and girls. Just like the tradition of dressing baby girls in pink and baby boys in light blue.
MLB mothers day:

mlb mothers day - Google Search

MLB father's day:

MLB father's day - Google Search

It's traditional colors. Of course these days, tradition is not cool, men marry each other, chicks have d!cks, transgenders are awesome soldiers and run amok in Gamestop's ....... that's cool and everything, still i would not wear pink, cuz: traditionalist

:lol:

Latest Posts

Back