• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Starter Watch

PainShark

Oakley Beginner
I've recently decided that I want to get myself a watch to wear everyday so that I stop looking at my phone so much. I don't have a lot of money and couldn't really justify spending anything more than 250$. Is it a poor decision to consider trying to find an Oakley in that price range that I can be proud of?

I've recently decided that I want to get myself a watch to wear everyday so that I stop looking at my phone so much. I don't have a lot of money and couldn't really justify spending anything more than 250$. Is it a poor decision to consider trying to find an Oakley in that price range that I can be proud of?
Bring it up just a touch to $300 area and you would be in the ballpark of a Holeshot... there are a ton out there and its a great watch for the money

I’d think you could come up with a crank case or a holeshot for your budget, or some sort of GMT

Welcome, i've seen a some blade and Crush watches hover around the $225-250 mark
These are honestly the two that I am most interested in. Particularly the ones with interesting face colors. I'm worried that everything I'm seeing under $300-400 is a fake though.

These are honestly the two that I am most interested in. Particularly the ones with interesting face colors. I'm worried that everything I'm seeing under $300-400 is a fake though.
If you can, post pics here before you purchase and let the experienced ones tell you if it’s fake or authentic.

Back