• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can Someone Give Me The Info On Ipads?

I believe you have to pay extra for a tethering plan. There are some apps out there in the android market that will allow you to tether though. Just have do do a little research.

I'm guessing they charge to enable it.

Yup, it's pretty dumb, but all of the carriers require a "different plan" and charge you a lil more to tether with your phones. Even if you find a rooted app to help you do it, be careful, carriers catch on to added bandwidth and have cancelled some users accounts for violating their ToS.

Yup, it's pretty dumb, but all of the carriers require a "different plan" and charge you a lil more to tether with your phones. Even if you find a rooted app to help you do it, be careful, carriers catch on to added bandwidth and have cancelled some users accounts for violating their ToS.

Yep, pretty much this.

If you jailbreak your phone there is an app that you pay 20 bucks for and it creates a wifi hot spot and it uses the data plan that you have on your phone for your Internet connection. Not sure if it works the same on the android phone but that's how I did it for my iphone

You can jailbreak any phone, I would ask you a single question just because no one else did. What are you going to use the Ipad for?

Latest Posts

Back