• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Best Parenting Tips?

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member

Dbninc

Something Clever
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
North of NYC
She stole her phone back and was on TikTok until 7am one time. Kids nowadays are addicted to screens. We had a serious talk and changed where we hide her phone when we take it.
I don’t like the idea of hiding stuff or tricking kids. I explain everything I’m doing and why. I’ll calmly answer any questions they have. If they want to have a tantrum or break the rules, fine, now you get punished. I’d cut service and change the wifi password for a month. Then we can start again.

Inkkoonce

If it bleeds, we can cook it
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sarpsborg, Norway
I don’t like the idea of hiding stuff or tricking kids. I explain everything I’m doing and why. I’ll calmly answer any questions they have. If they want to have a tantrum or break the rules, fine, now you get punished. I’d cut service and change the wifi password for a month. Then we can start again.
She has to deliver her phone to us at 9pm. But found out where we put it and took the phone. I suppose hide is the wrong word. You cut off the internet for a month? Wow. Longest we’ve gone is three days.

Dbninc

Something Clever
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
North of NYC
She has to deliver her phone to us at 9pm. But found out where we put it and took the phone. I suppose hide is the wrong word. You cut off the internet for a month? Wow. Longest we’ve gone is three days.
I meant cut her phone service and change the wifi password

Latest Posts