• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Best Parenting Tips?

She stole her phone back and was on TikTok until 7am one time. Kids nowadays are addicted to screens. We had a serious talk and changed where we hide her phone when we take it.
I don’t like the idea of hiding stuff or tricking kids. I explain everything I’m doing and why. I’ll calmly answer any questions they have. If they want to have a tantrum or break the rules, fine, now you get punished. I’d cut service and change the wifi password for a month. Then we can start again.

I don’t like the idea of hiding stuff or tricking kids. I explain everything I’m doing and why. I’ll calmly answer any questions they have. If they want to have a tantrum or break the rules, fine, now you get punished. I’d cut service and change the wifi password for a month. Then we can start again.
She has to deliver her phone to us at 9pm. But found out where we put it and took the phone. I suppose hide is the wrong word. You cut off the internet for a month? Wow. Longest we’ve gone is three days.

She has to deliver her phone to us at 9pm. But found out where we put it and took the phone. I suppose hide is the wrong word. You cut off the internet for a month? Wow. Longest we’ve gone is three days.
I meant cut her phone service and change the wifi password

Latest Posts

Back