• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can you help me identify which Juliet variant these are please?

Clipper1981

Oakley Enthusiast
I’m going to look to sell my Juliets (probably eBay as I can’t on here), but not 100% sure which colour variant they are - can anyone help please? I think they’re black iridium polarised but could also be slate iridium. Thanks!

X Metal Serial Number

I don’t understand your question. There were many finishes (x metal, carbon, plasma, polished, etc) and some of those had variances in between “generations.” Take a look at the below on o review

I don’t understand your question. There were many finishes (x metal, carbon, plasma, polished, etc) and some of those had variances in between “generations.” Take a look at the below on o review

Don’t worry, I misunderstood your response - very helpful though so thank you.

View attachment 618343View attachment 618344View attachment 618345I’m going to look to sell my Juliets (probably eBay as I can’t on here), but not 100% sure which colour variant they are - can anyone help please? I think they’re black iridium polarised but could also be slate iridium. Thanks!
Model - Juliet
1st Generation
Colour - X-metal (grey). N.B. The "category" of sunglasses is ALSO called "X-metal", but it is the name of the colour as well.
Lenses - Black iridium (they are black iridium polarised IF they have "POLARIZED" etched on the left hand lens in the lower outer corner).

Latest Posts

Back