• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't say enough how impressed I am

L5072

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Northwest Arkansas
Just sent in my daily wearer juliets to @scienergy for a tune up and refinish. I am beyond ecstatic about the job he did. They look brand new and the xmetal refinish is dark and beautiful. Going to send him another pair next week. And also his custom cut lenses are perfect too! Not one to post reviews but he is top notch. Thanks again for the excellent service. They are just like 16 years ago all over again.

IMG_1290.JPG
IMG_1291.JPG
IMG_1292.JPG
IMG_1293.JPG
IMG_1294.JPG
IMG_1295.JPG

Just sent in my daily wearer juliets to @scienergy for a tune up and refinish. I am beyond ecstatic about the job he did. They look brand new and the xmetal refinish is dark and beautiful. Going to send him another pair next week. And also his custom cut lenses are perfect too! Not one to post reviews but he is top notch. Thanks again for the excellent service. They are just like 16 years ago all over again.

View attachment 351929 View attachment 351930 View attachment 351931 View attachment 351932 View attachment 351933 View attachment 351934
:party:

Congrats

Back