• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cases - Xmetal Soft Vault And Large Metal Vault

I bought that one in.. maybe 2009? that one fits the juliet fine though.. but not the Romeo1. This new one i have fits the Romeo1, the size difference is quite big.

also, you never know which shops are still selling old stock so..?

true, the last case i bought I never check the model #

Any chance of a shot with the juliet in the case ready to be closed?

Just looked at mine.. I have about 1/2 inch of space total with the juliet in the case, end to end

ah, you ask so much of me Jeff! gimme 2 secs.

LOL,

Juliet in my Case:
2011-10-21_08-34-14_815.jpg

Looks to me like you have the newer one. when the juliet is in the case, is there lots of clearance? ie if you shake it does it rattle around inside? judging by the clearance on the sides, you have the larger one..

here are the two, older in front.
6266006427_c8c13ef219_z.jpg

you can see the tips of the jet intake almost touching the Zipper in the old case.. but as i said, the bigger difference is the vertical clearance, fits the Romeos taller frame.

Any chance of a shot with the juliet in the case ready to be closed?

LOL - I dunno why but that's a class line. Very specific pose. Like Jeff's directing a model.

Hey BriP, any chance of a shot with Juliet lounging seductively on top of the soft vault, ear-stem dangling over the side, and just showing a hint of ear-sock.

Mmmmmm.
:tongue: