• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cerakote Frames

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
How well does the Cerakote hold up on a frame such as Flak Jackets where there is some flexing to be done when changing out lenses?

How well does the Cerakote hold up on a frame such as Flak Jackets where there is some flexing to be done when changing out lenses?
Please make a test run and tell us how stable your frame was :lolsign:

i have gotten cerakote on some bottle caps and it seems to be holding up real well

Marc2040, I may just have to do that. I need to get some Cerakote to finish off some gun parts anyway. It may be awhile before I can test it out though. What series of Cerakote would you recommend to try?

Marc2040, I may just have to do that. I need to get some Cerakote to finish off some gun parts anyway. It may be awhile before I can test it out though. What series of Cerakote would you recommend to try?
The NIC EU distributor told me they use the C-Series. That's why I only listed the C-Series.

my newest pick ups just got them today,
103_0682_zpsde0ed3cd.jpg

sniper gray and corvette yellow with oem fire iridium
103_0683_zps85a2f1ec.jpg

this is a custom dip lime green with digital camo also custom lime icons same lime oem emerald lens these are finished with clear cerakote gloss finish not a perfect dip job but very good
103_0684_zps109ac849.jpg

custom dip red under digital camo with cerakote flat finish cerakoted icons
103_0686_zpsff40775a.jpg

fives squared waiting on lenses love this combo sniper gray with zombie green icons

Last edited by a moderator:
Sniper grey is what I like :vinsent:
What about emerald for the fives?

60.00 for emerald lenses crazy i was just going to put in revant titanium