• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- Chip Foose P-32 Gascan's ...

Hahaha
Great work zeke
I was only last week trying to make the colour choice on doing the same to my pair.
I am going fire ir lenses. Just havnt had the time to order them yet

Those are gonna look sweet zeke and thanks for rubbing it in that I missed out on these ;)

Dude, ... I swear to you, I got these from AJCon & at that point in time, I was told by two people that both these - the P-32's & TACA Fuelies - were still available at the Portsmouth, UK "O" Vault. I would never in my life lead anyone into a known dead end.

Dude, ... I swear to you, I got these from AJCon & at that point in time, I was told by two people that both these - the P-32's & TACA Fuelies - were still available at the Portsmouth, UK "O" Vault. I would never in my life lead anyone into a known dead end.

Hahaha I know mate I was just stirring you up not having a go at you I appreciated the heads up

missed that good old vault, they got those limited edition pops up all the time. Speaking of, the legendary WITK in their online website jst blown out of proportion that the numbers of production are not actually accurate for limited stuff.

Back