• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Colorado Custom Look Hydroprint Cerakote Group Buy

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Thanks man. I really love how they turned out, they are even better in person.
They look really good. The way the Emerald Ird go with the pattern is spot on.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Can we pull off a "next round" and have back by mid April?
pm sent

Colorado Custom Look just finished these Fives Squared for me in record time! I was very impressed with the fast, courteous, and helpful replies to my many e-mails about choosing the right Cerakote colors for my wife's surprise birthday present. The Fives started life as polished rootbeer and are now a custom mixed purplish grey with bright purple icons. I almost went with sniper grey but decided to take a chance on something different. My wife's favorite color has always been purple so I hope she likes them. I can't wait to see them in person. Thank you for the amazing customer service CCL!
:hi:
unnamed6_zpsd6876d0e.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Colorado Custom Look just finished these Fives Squared for me in record time! I was very impressed with the fast, courteous, and helpful replies to my many e-mails about choosing the right Cerakote colors for my wife's surprise birthday present. The Fives started life as polished rootbeer and are now a custom mixed purplish grey with bright purple icons. I almost went with sniper grey but decided to take a chance on something different. My wife's favorite color has always been purple so I hope she likes them. I can't wait to see them in person. Thank you for the amazing customer service CCL!
:hi:
unnamed6_zpsd6876d0e.jpg
I hope your wife likes them (she will) now for the longest part of the process shipping.
@SMman had them dropped ship to us brand new in the box we received them Thursday, Cerakoted them Friday and will be shipping today (Saturday). They will have more time just going one way in the postal system.

This last group buy we had the Oakley's less than a week at our shop, We have one pair coming back (yes coming back for some small flaws) We stand behind our service.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for posting pic's look good together.
They look amazing! Thanks for all your efforts!

Username Hidden said:
Looking good.
These were the biggest surprise to me. It was a last minute decision on the pattern, and Barry knocked it out of the park. CCL has some very friendly and very talented staff. It was a pleasure working with you.

Username Hidden said:
This last group buy we had the Oakley's less than a week at our shop, We have one pair coming back (yes coming back for some small flaws) We stand behind our service.
I didn't want to say anything but, it needs to be affirmed, CCL does stand behind their service. For that, I am grateful.